|Program Name||Degree Options||Delivery Formats|
|Teacher Leadership||Endorsement | M.Ed. | Ed. S.||Hybrid Evenings | Online|
|School Technology Leadership||G.C. | M.Ed. | Ed.S. | Ph.D.||Online|
|Family Resource and Youth Services Centers||M.Ed. | Ed.S. | Ed.S.||Hybrid Evening | Executive|
|Supervisor of Instruction||Graduate Cert.||Executive|
|Principalship||Ed.S. | Ed.D.||Executive|
M.Ed. | Ed.S. | Ed.D. | Ph.D.
|Educational Sciences with Emphasis in Leadership||Ph.D.||Executive | Online|
|Undergraduate Certificate in Leadership Studies||Undergraduate Certificate|
- Cert. = Kentucky Certification Only
- G.C. = UK Graduate Certificate (non-degree)
- M.Ed. = Masters in Educational Leadership
- Ed.S. = Education Specialist
- Ed.D. = Education Doctorate
- Ph.D. = Doctor of Philosophy in Education Sciences
- All courses are delivered 100% online so that a student from overseas can take the course (even if none of them are).
- All graduate courses should have synchronous meetings, in addition to asynchronous work for students. Our department strives to schedule these considering the timezones of student locations.
- Any required student onsite time, such as for doctoral defenses, do not disqualify a program from being considered an online program. These requirements must be clearly posted and told to students ahead of time.
- At least some courses have onsite course meeting requirements, either in evenings or on weekends. The majority of these courses are still online (to meet distance learning requirements).
- Courses may still have online synchronous meeting requirements and still be considered a hybrid course.
- "Executive" tends to be a form of hybrid delivery, often comprised of weekend meetings 4-5 times per semester on campus per course, plus online (synchronous and asynchronous) meetings in between.
- Any course in the program meets primarily (more than 50%) on site in a traditional face-to-face format.