- Hold a valid teacher certification for any grade P-12,
- Have successfully completed three years of full-time teaching experience,
- Have successfully completed a master’s degree in education with a total cumulative grade point average of no less than 3.0 on a 4.0 scale,
- Have official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (verbal, quantitative, and analytic writing),
- Have a 2.75 GPA for all undergraduate course work and a 3.0 GPA for all graduate course work,
- Obtain four professional references,
- Submit two writing sample required for admission, and
- Have received a positive recommendation for admissions from the UK Department of Educational Leadership Studies Admissions Review Committee.
Program Exit Requirements
- A 3.00 GPA on a 4.0 scale at the end of the program
- Successfully complete the Level I and II portfolio reviews
- A master's degree
- Three years teaching experience, and
- Successful completion of all program requirements.